Welcome to Molly Malloy's!
Located in the heart of Reading Terminal Market, Molly Malloy's is proud to offer delicious, hand-crafted dishes, 24 beers on tap, seasonal specials and local favorites.
Take a seat at the bar, dine-in, or take-out.
24 Beers on Tap!
- Philadelphia Pale Ale | Yards | Philadelphia, PA
- Jolly Traveler | Traveler | Burlington, VT
- Edmund Fitzgerald Porter | Great Lakes | Cleveland, OH
- Golden Monkey | Victory | Downingtown, PA
- Grand Cru | Rodenbach | Belgium
- Razzberet Cider | Philadelphia | Philadelphia, PA
- Exit Bayshore Oyster Stout | Flying Fish | Cherry Hill, NJ
- Trappist Belgian IPA | Dock St | Philadelphia, PA
- UFO White | Harpoon | Boston, MA
- Abbey Dubbel | Flying Fish | Cherry Hill, NJ
- Winter Cheers | Victory | Downingtown, PA
- Mad Elf | Troegs | Hershey, PA
- Brawler | Yards | Philadelphia, PA
- Fireside Chat | st Amendment | San Francisco, CA
- Royal Weisse Ale | Sly Fox | Phoenixville, PA
- Blizzard of Hops | Troegs | Hershey, PA
- Palm Belgian Ale | Palm | Steenhuffel, Belgium
- Allagash White | Allagash | Portland, ME
- Naughty or Nice | Evil Genius | West Grove, PA
- Milk Stout | Lancaster | Lancaster, PA
- Yuengling Lager
- Miller Lite
View Beer, Wine & Cocktails Menu
* Gluten Free
Delicious Hand-Crafted Daily Specials
We proudly feature wholesome ingredients, many locally sourced, and fresh produce from Iovine Brothers, just around the corner. Bobby Fisher, Chef extraordinaire, whips up creative additions and specials daily using the freshest ingredients.
Eat-In Or Takeaway
Got time to kill? Want to catch the game? Take a seat at the bar, grab a drink and relax.
Need a break from shopping at Reading Terminal Market? Choose from a wide variety of wholesome soups, the freshest salads, amazing appetizers, hand-crafted hot and cold sammies, big plates, our "Craft Your Own Burger" and delicious desserts.
Hungry but in a hurry? Our full menu is available for takeout at our walk-up counter so you can grab a quick bite on the go. We're conveniently located within minutes from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, City Hall, and the Philadelphia Court House.